Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bike TT - Accidental good course

I biked 20k for time this morning. The course chosen was picked due to running an errand and getting my workout in at the same time. I dropped my wife's car off this morning to get new shoes and rode my bike home. I decided to ride east into somers and then south towards home - basically a semi-circle. I warmed up for 2.5 miles which basically got me out of traffic and then started going hard. I went up to the prison and turned towards 190 - caught a lucky break as the light was green when I got there - it was the only left hand turn that I was going to take and could have got caught up for a while. 190 has been recently paved so it is nice and smooth. Turned down 83 and then took and an immediate right towards the fairgrounds.

The course was rolling, but there were plenty of long flat sections to get decent speed. finished in 35:56 for a 20.7 mph average. I'm going to pat myself on the back for this one.

Did 100 pushups for time last night. 4:52.

No comments:

Post a Comment