Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WOD and swim

Workout 1: 10 box jumps, 10 squats, 10 lunges (5 each leg) AMRAP 15 minutes. Thought I was going to be able to squeeze out 15, but started to slow down after about five rounds. finished 13 full and 5 into the squats on number 14.

Workout 2: 700 yard easy swim. Since it was a easy swim I did not warm-up - just got right to it. Finished in 12:43, 1:48 per 100 and did mostly flip turns during swim - timing was off on three turns so did open turns. This is very good for me as I was recently doing 100% open turns - working towards 100% flip turns.

3 comments:

  1. nice job on the flip turns Martin! This has been on my list of things I want to learn to do for about 3 years now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I'm hoping to check out the new Y in Ellington this weekend! Excited that there will be an indoor pool facility this side of the river.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever just nail all of my flips it would be a miracle. nicework!

    ReplyDelete