Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good swim, good run, still a workout behind

Yesterday was a swim day - I'm busy at work again and did not get to the pool until about 8:00. I was in the pool for about an hour which is unusual - my longest pool workouts usually only last about 45 minutes - this one went an hour. I did good considering the fact that this was one of my worst diet days ever - I totally skipped lunch and did not eat supper until after the swim. I did snack during the day, but was way behind on calories.

Workout was 1 x 100, 2 x 200, 3 x 300, and 1 x 400. warmed up and down with a 200. Times were 1:25, 3:20, 3:15, 5:10, 5:06, 5:09, 7:02.

I planned to do the squats tonight, but totally ran out of energy. This may turn out to be a totally missed workout.

Ran my 20 minute time trial today. I believe I covered 2.7 miles for 7:24 pace - I need to recheck the distance (used mapmyrun), but I think this is pretty accurate - I think the Adizeros are helping me fix my form.

No comments:

Post a Comment