Thursday, July 15, 2010

500 yrd swim TT

This was the second day in a row of 500yd swim TT. After yesterday, I really did not know what to expect. I was feeling good, but yesterday's crossfit workout had me a little tight and sore (not too bad). Well......... I must say that I know have a new goal in mind. I need to get under 8:00 - it will have to wait until after LP, but I need to get under 8:00. I finished today's in 8:08, three seconds better than yesterday.

I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I just don't quite understand why everyone is not kissing my behind right now. Don't they know what I am going to be putting myself through in just over a week? I am busier than ever at work right now (I know I shouldn't complain considering the amount of people out of work). I worked until two in the morning last night - only got four hours of sleep. I'll get at least 7 tonight. Today I planned on swimming on my way home from the office, but my wife called me to say a friend invited her out to the comedy club and she would like to go - could I please come home and spend time with my daughter. There is no possible way I could say no - she hardly ever asks and I generally take it for granted that I can work and train late without having to worry about the household. So this workout got done late. Hopefully I can get up early to get he 5k in - I don't want to feel like I'm squeezing it in.

Well, I'm a little stressed and I don't need that right now - I handle quite a bit before I get frazzled, but I'm on edge right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment