Sunday, June 27, 2010

Totally blown away

Today's first workout was 21 squats, 500m row, 15 squats, 500m row, 9 squats, 500m row. I think this is the third or fourth time I have done this workout. Not my favorite by a long shot. I knew I had to do it and was planning on swimming my 400s first and then doing the workout. Pool was busy when I got there so I decided to do the circuit first. Too much to do today (I really shouldn't be blogging) so no hesitating. The first thing I noticed is that I was able to get all 21 reps up on the first set of squats (used 135 lb, same as prior times). This last couple of times I did this I had to break it into two or three segments. I managed to get them all up on the 15 and 9 as well. My total time was 12:32 which blows away my prior time of 16:03.

Hopefully the swim goes well later (no way I was going to swim right after that circuit).

2 comments: