Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm weak

Second workout today was max squats times 7. I did not feel overly strong with my warm-up at 135 pounds, but sometimes I have my best workouts when I don't feel strong in my warm-up. Went to 185 and it felt heavy but I got it up. Put five more pounds on for my set and got that one up. I then did two sets at 195 and figured this is where I was going to hold the weight as I was barely able to get it up. I failed on the fifth set (third at 195). I had the crash bars set pretty low so is was hard to lower the weight down. I decided I was done with weights for the night and finished up with 100 squats for time (to punish myself). Finished in 2:33.

I'm still feeling the effects from Tuesday's run. Drinking lots of water and minding the diet - expect full recovery by Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. hope you get your full recovery soon so you don't have to punish yourself anymore!

    ReplyDelete