Monday, May 3, 2010

I was right, but this morning was good

Last night's workout was done in 16:16 back in January so I was right about the dismal time. I am still happy with the rowing though - very weak on the squats. I am sore this morning - I knew I would be as I was very tight last night. I have a busy day capped off with a dinner tonight so I did today's workout this morning.

Today's workout was Cindy - AMRAP 5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 squats in 20 minutes. I got off to a slow start - feeling pretty beat up and legs are tight - pushups were my saving grace - banged them right out. I finished either 14 or 15 full rounds plus 3 into the pullups. I lost count as I was trying to motivate my sleepy head daughter to get ready for school at the same time I was working out. As a point of comparison I completed 13 full rounds in January - I was pleasantly surprised as I was really not feeling it this morning.

1 comment:

  1. hah! I can't imagine trying to motivate a sleepy kid while doing an AMRAP workout! Good job getting through it with such distraction :)

    ReplyDelete