Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good thing I read Blogs

I was getting ready to do my workout and I was psyching myself up by reading other people's blogs. I read Erica's and she said she did Cindy which consisted of AMRAP 20 min of 5 pullups, 10 pushups and 15 situps. I said to myself "wait a minute, I thought I was supposed to do 5 pullups, 10 pushups and 15 squats." So I looked at the list of workouts and it was Chelsea who caught my eye this morning - I always liked brunettes.

O.k. so now that Erica set me straight it was off to the basement to get it done. I was feeling pretty good and just started banging them out. I completed 17 full rounds, all the pullups and pushups on round 18 and 7 into the situps when I hit 20 minutes. I finished off the situps since I was already in position. Two weeks ago - 15 and 3 into the pullups on 16. I can sleep with a smile on my face tonight.

2 comments:

  1. But I guess it was squats, oh well, can't go back. My abs/core are sooo feeling all the crunches. Rowing sequence today and tomorrow will get my legs for the squats we missed.

    ReplyDelete