Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Still ticking

So, I worked really late last night and had to get up early as I had a meeting in Stamford. Needless to say, I am tired and to top it off I'm pretty damn sore from the squats yesterday. Not sure why I'm more sore than in the past exept that with the spot I went real deep (I thought I went deep before, but I'm pretty sure I went deeper yesterday) and I pushed what amounts to a heavy weight for me up seven times. two months ago my max was 185 - yesterday I squatted 175 seven times AND I went deep.

I ran my 10 minutes out and 10 minutes back not expecting much - I got pretty much what I expected. Did 2.51 miles. I had nothing. I tried to relax and just let the road pull me, but my legs just did not want to turn over.

The 250 situps went better. I finished in 8:07. This was the first time I have ever tried to do this many situps at one time so I did not know how to pace it. I think I did o.k. on the pacing, but Had a little too much left for the final 50 - probably could have pushed it a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment