Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I got annoyed with myself

I've been using my busy work schedule as an excuse to get into some bad habit. Who am I kidding? I don't like it when people find excuses for doing things they shouldn't or not doing things they should. What, am I special? My diet has been off for a few days. Wah, I'm too busy to go shopping, wah, wah, wah.

I have a week to go. No, it's not going to be easy, but life isn't easy. What we are doing is all about challenging ourselves and then overcoming the obstacles that get in our way. I went shoppnig last night and stocked up on meat, fresh fruit and fresh vegtetables. I cooked enough Paleo food for the day and I've been Paleo all day today. I already feel better.

I'm going to the pool in about a half hour and I'm knocking out another workout. I'm taking it one day at a time, one workout at a time. I just need to get through one more week and then my rest should go back to normal.

Please ding me next time I start making excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment