Monday, April 5, 2010

recap of last two workouts

Last night Tabata squats with 45 lb, burpees, lunges, pushups. I don't remember exact counts (they are written down at home), but they were something like this - squats averaged 12ish, burpees - 5 or 6, Walking lunges 13ish, pushups - started slow thinking I would be able to squeeze more out - will have to look back to see if it worked. Did 12 on first round, then 10, and I think the rest were 8. Hard to get eight by the end. Could not move my arms when done and chest was burning. I LOVE IT!

Five sets of seven squats just a little while ago. Warmed up with bar, then 95. Did first set with 135. Progressed as follows: 135, 145, 155, 165, 175. I had a spot on my last set so I came out of the box and went real low. My face was beet red when I finished.

Diets a little off right now, but not bad. It won't be great for next week and a half, but after that I will go real strict again. By a little off, I mean I am more on the Zone and less on Paleo. Easier with quick meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment