Friday, April 2, 2010

Brutal

I don't know what's more brutal, working the long hours or doing some of these workouts. I actually like what I do for a living, I just wish there wasn't such a brutal crunch time.

I worked out late Thursday and today (Friday). I'm going to get my ride in the morning tomorrow and who knows what Sunday will bring (I hope the pool is open).

Thurday night I did the bike 4 times 5k with one minute rest. I felt pretty strong considering that I was working out pretty late at night. Finished in 44:20 which included three minutes of rest. In other words the workout time was 41:20 for an average speed of about 18 mph. That's pretty good on the indoor for me - happy, not ecstatic though. I was totally gassed when I finished so I rested before starting the next workout (about three minutes) - deadlift 21reps, run 400, 9 situps, deadlift 15 reps, run 400m, 15 situps, deadlift 9 repr, run 400m, 21 situps. 11:31 total time.

Today was Run 800m, 21 burpees, run 800m, 15 burpees, run 800m, 9 burpees. I had a timing malfunction and just gor the time from the start of the second 800m until finished. That time is 9:26. Did I ever mention how much I dislike 800's.

I hope everyone's well. I'm going to do something I have not been doing much of lately - sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment