Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It wasn't possible

I did another 500 yd swim time trial today. Concentrated on keeping a good count - no way I screwed it up this week. Finished in 8:21 proving that the 7:31 from last week was not a good number. I must have swam a 450. I didn't think it was possible to take that much time off in such a short amount of time, but who can help but to be hopeful. The pace was pretty much the same as last week (after adjusting it to a 450). It's not the strongest I have felt swimming, but not the worst either.

Second workout was Fran. I used 80 pounds for the entire workout - no weight changes. I did it in 14:22 vs. 14:52 last time; however, last time the time to change the weights is included in the time so it was probably about even. I did this about an hour or less after the swim so I was not at full power - not that I'm making exuses or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment