Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I love rowing

but the dumbell thruster have got to go!

500 m row, 21 DB thrusters w/25#, 3 times for time.

I thought I was going to kill this workout. I finished the first 500m row in about 1:45. As soon as I started the thrusters I knew I was in trouble. Did 11 before I had to take a break. 25 lbs were definately heavy!! Barely managed the other 10 on my second set in the first round and then I'm off and rowing again. It felt good to row!! I broke up the thrusters in the remaining two sets into sevens.

Completed entire workout in 15 minutes. I'm trying to keep up with all of the Trimax muscleheads, but......................

1 comment:

  1. To test it out and to see what I missed yesterday, I picked up 25lb dumbells today. I don't think I could complete one set...very heavy; may have to scale it down a little bit when I try this workout again.

    good for you hanging in there!!

    ReplyDelete