Friday, January 29, 2010

Motivation

Well, I didn't have a lot when I got home from work last night. I wasn't tired and my energy was good (mark that one up to good nutrition & hydration all day) - I just wanted to spend some quality time with my family. I did - I gave them a whole half hour and then went to the basement to do my workout.

I really do enjoy bike intervals. I'm not kidding! This one was standing for two minutes with one minute rest (sitting) 10x for distance. Pushed this one hard. Workout was over before I knew it. Almost did a few extra sets, but decided that I better stick with the program. Total distance 8.25.

Talk about motivation. I read Ariel's log and if anyone ever had an excuse to skip a workout it was him. I will remember that one when I'm thinking about skipping for some lame reason.

1 comment:

  1. Wanting to spend time with loved ones is NOT a lame reason but you are a motivation to me for going down there and doing your intervals!

    ReplyDelete