Monday, December 14, 2009

Week in review

Monday was a cross fit workout. It was one of those workouts where you complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes. It hurt pleasantly.

Tuesday was a day off and though I was a workout or two behind I had to take the day off to complete some personal errands.

Wed - 500 squats for time. 22:14. I need to check my log but I believe this was slower than last time.

Wed 2 - 30 minute bike TT. Mileage low due to riding trainer (and fatigue) Don't recall exact mileage - will update after checking my log.

Thur - AMRAP in 2o minutes of 5 burpees, 7 pushups, 9 squats. I believe I made it to 17. That's 204 pushups - wow!!

Had to alter the weekend due to family committments. Took Friday off. Saturday did Deadlifts 7 x 1 rep. ended up at 260 or 270 pounds. Pretty sure it was 270, but will need to recheck log. Also rode the trainer - three 5k time trials. This was actually a mistake. I looked at the wrong weekend when I was trying to figure out how to make the weekend work. Oops.

Sunday - read prior blog entry. I plan to redeem myself on Tuesday (assuming I can run outside - the treadmill stinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment