Saturday, November 21, 2009

Woo Boy

four times one mile with ten minutes rest doesn't sound that bad, but this was a tough one. Each mile was slower than the one before. Funny thing is, I actually felt like I was running faster and that my form was better as I was going, but I actually got slower.

1: 7:05
2: 7:27
3: 7:41
4: 7:45

I tried to concentrate on form throughout. Today I concentrated on having good turnover and supple joints - especially the ankles. I think my form is getting better, but I have a ways to go before it becomes second nature (if it ever does).

I may be silent next week as I will be in AZ. I plan to stick to the program though. May have to switch a few days around as I am going to Sedona for a couple of days and probably won't have access to a pool there.

No comments:

Post a Comment