Thursday, September 3, 2009

Susan

Last night I did the workout called Susan. It's short, but not sweet at all. This is the second time this workout has shown up on my plan. I am happy to say that it did not hurt nearly as much as it did when I was fat and out of shape, but it still hurt. Like I said this workout is short. It entails five 200's followed by ten squats and ten pushups (after each 200) "for time." That means no rest between sets. The entire workout (not counting warm-up and warm-down) took seven minutes and twenty-eight seconds. I can't wait to see this on the schedule again as now that I have done this twice, I am pretty sure I can figure the proper pacing and beat that time.

Warmed-up with a one mile run before workout and then stretched out real good. finished with a one mile cool-down run. I'm a little sore today, but nothing compared to the first time I did this workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment