Thursday, September 3, 2009

I almost didn't get to my workout today. Between a busy day at work, picking up my glasses (yes, I now wear glasses and yes I am getting old), and watching Alicia at gymnastics I did not have much time to fit in a workout. I started off the week poorly by not getting my Monday workout done in the morning - throws the whole week off. Well, I decided that rather than put the workout off until tomorrow I would do the majority of it and just swim tomorrow.

I got the strength part of the workout done in a half hour. What a difference it makes to not have to wait for equipment to become available. I rather enjoy working out at home - there's a few things I can't do here, but I have almost everything I need. Total workout was over in an hour. Not too shabby.

I am now going to browse the web to research bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment