Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Angie is not my girlfriend

Angie may well be the hardest workout that I have done so far this year - not that there weren't other toughies. Angie calls for 100 pull-ups, 100 pushups, 100 situps and 100 squats. you have to finish all of one before you start the next one. I finished the workout in 38:41. I must admit though, I did not have 100 pullups in me. I managed to get 55 pullups in before calling it quits. I started with hitting 7 or 8, then 5, 5, a few 4's then it was down to 3 max and the last few I could only get one in at a time. Pushups went much better - 30, 30, 20, 20. The last twenty really hurt. I did one set for both the situps and squats. I don't remember air squats hurting as much as these did - I think I was going faster this time than in the past - it was my last excercise so I did not have to conserve for anything. The vast majority of the time spent on this workout was on the pull-ups.

I knew I had done this workout once before and wanted to compare my results to see how much I improved on the pullups. I did this workout in FL and there was nowhere to do pullups so I substituted with one arm rows so unfortunately I cannot compare it.

No comments:

Post a Comment