Sunday, September 6, 2009

10k for time

Ran 10k for time today. Warmed up for a half mile first so I did not hit it cold. I think I'm going to warm up for a mile next time - half did not see like enough.

My goal was to finish the run somewhere around 52 minutues. I finished in 51:57 - can't get much closer to goal than that. Pace was about 8:23 which is the best I've run this distance for quite some time. I managed to pick a course where I finished uphill - that was fun. Avg HR 155, Max 167.

Did 150 squats after the run. I did not think I was going to make it at first, but the last fifty actually went well.

I took a quick look at the next few days on the schedule. The next two are pretty intense with Wed being easy (recovery) to get ready for a hard day on Thursday and then I get a well deserved rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment