Friday, October 29, 2010

Low Key week

Well, this week was pretty low key. I can't remember what I did early in the week (perhaps nothing). I ran Wed and Friday - four miles each day. I did not record times, pace, etc. O.k., who am I kidding? Of course I recorded that stuff - it's saved to my Garmin.

Wed was a soggy run. Met Dave in the A.M. It was warm and just sprinkling so we decided to go. All was good until about a mile into the run - it started pouring and the wind starting whipping. We planned on five, but Dave suggested cutting it down to four - sounded like a good plan to me.

I am starting to go a little stir crazy so I am going to ramp it up a little bit next week. I am going to pick some of my favorite Crossfit workouts and put them on the schedule. I am also going to come up with an offseason plan. This Ad Hoc stuff is just not working for me.

I plan to get a mountain bike ride in one day of this weekend. I just need to get one ride in to break the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment