Friday, September 17, 2010

Triple is done

This was a close one. Alicia came home from camp today so we were hanging out with her as much as possible - spoiling her, went out for dinner, shopping, etc. Got home and sun was starting to go down - grabbed my stuff and headed for the track. It was starting to get dark when I got there, but the track gets a lot of light from the tennis courts across the parking lot so I was o.k.

Workout was run 400m, 50 squats, 10 burpees times four. Completed workout in 17:04. I've come a long ways on this one - first time I did it I finished in 19:14, then 17:50 then 17:32 and now 17:04. It sure is hard running after the squats and burpees - legs feel like they are full of lead.

Tomorrow is a 45 minute bike TT. If I can't squeeze that in then there is something seriously wrong with me.

Going to run a race on Sunday (Windsor Tavern Trot) then I am running home - should be a long day - perhaps my longest non race day all year. I know it is not the Crossfit way of doing things, but I seem to react well to the long runs as long as I don't do too many of them.

Goodbye - going to play Wii with my daughter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment