Thursday, June 3, 2010

Easy ride and 8 x 200

Got my race wheels yesterday - had to ride the bike to make sure the feel did not change. Also have the behind the seat water bottles now and wanted to make sure I can easily reach them and refill my front bottle - hate to find out on race day that this was a big mistake.

Bike checked out fine - rode it to the High School track for the 200s. I believe my 200s should have been coming in around :55 for 75%, but I just could not do it. They clocked in as follows: 47, 48, 47, 47, 46, 45, 48, 48. Hopefully this is due to me being rested and not because I am pushing too hard on what's supposed to be an easy day. This has me curious though - how fast can I run a 200 when I am rested? I was tempted to find out, but I'm better than that.

Did an easy ride home.

I love my race wheels!

I would post a picture, but I can't find the damn cable that goes from the camera to the USB port on the computer - seems like every device I have needs a different cable. Suffice it to say that my ride looks SWEET.

I will at least look fast - hopefully I don't get passed by too many people on mountain bikes (it happens).

No comments:

Post a Comment