Thursday, March 25, 2010

You don't want to know

What time I did the second WOD yesterday. Actually it was today if that is any hint. I decided I would have more trouble sleeping if I had it hanging over my head and it was a quick one so I just did it. 10 of Box jumps, squats, pushups and burpees, then 20, then 30. twelve minutes even.

Today's workouts will be done late, but not as late - need to use the equipment at LAF and they close at 11:00. Have to do bike WOD on stationary - hate doing that, but it is a very infrequent thing so I think I will survive.

I will probably get a little more sleep tonight, but it won't be great. I know that this is effecting me, but it is only for a couple more weeks.

3 comments:

  1. oh martin...sorry it's so busy at work. i know how it feels to have those workouts hanging in your brain, but i think you'd be better off getting the sleep and making up for it later. if i don't get adequate sleep, i suffer in more ways than i can explain! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - it's temporary and I try not to do it two days in a row - that is what really wipes me out. Today's workout looks too important to miss - so I will definately get it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Martin. It looks like your training is really starting to show. We are transitioning to Paleo and am looking forward to seeing the difference.

    ReplyDelete