Friday, February 19, 2010

off to do a workout

Abs feeling better - still feel it when I cough (yes, I have a little cold). It was bound to happen - everyone around me is sick. I thought I was immune, but...........

Still haven't missed a workout this year. Did a couple at 11:30 p.m. or later. I told myself that I would get one in at lunch today, but I could not break my day up - had to concentrate.

I'm off to get an early one in (it's only 9:00 p.m.). At least it's a short one. Run 400m, 50 squats, run 800m 50 squats. I didn't say easy - just short.

I'm still sore/tight from the glutes down due to doing lunges. I do them stationary and finish one leg before starting the other. Am I doing them wrong? It took me more than twice the amount of time everyone else is reporting. Personally, I think you are all fabricating times to pump yourselves up. Yes, I said it!

Distance for yesterday's 5/1/10/1/15 bike 9.72.

No comments:

Post a Comment