Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Thursday!

I have not written anything since Sunday. It's been busy at work - blah, blah, blah. Monday was a short intense episode. I especially enjoyed it because I did not even have to leave the house. Pushups are getting better - had to do 50, did 30 and 20.

Tuesday's gym workout was not as good as the week before as the gym was packed again. Started with abs as there were no squat racks available. Was able to start the leg sets after the abs were cooked. Decent workout, just not as good as the week before.

Wed - Aerobic bike - rode indoors on trainer as it was pretty gloomy out. I don't like the trainer, but it serves a purpose.

Today - o.k., I will admit I did not get the whole workout in - there were time constraints and I just plain ol can't do 100 pull-ups (I did a few). The first mile run was done in 7:20 and amazingly the second one was done in 7:18. These may not be phenomonal times, but they are for me especially since the last time I ran miles I was completing them at around 8:11 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment